I bought a 2020 Limited AWD (Rainforest) in Western New York State.

RickD

Reactions
Great truck, great value and full of features. My wife waned to downsize from her MKZ and decided to buy a Kona. The day we went to close the deal I saw this great looking Palisade Limited in rainforest. That's all it took, I did a little research and before you know it Traded in my 2015 low mileage Highlander and never looked back. Got about 1500 miles on it now. I really enjoy driving this vehicle. 20190824_100851.jpg 20190826_191533.jpg

Last edited:

kellytx

Reactions
This is the exact one I ordered! I can't wait to get it. Still loving it?

HyundaiFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Great truck, great value and full of features. My wife waned to downsize from her MKZ and decided to buy a Kona. The day we went to close the deal I saw this great looking Palisade Limited in rainforest. That's all it took, I did a little research and before you know it Traded in my 2015 low mileage Highlander and never looked back. Got about 1500 miles on it now. I really enjoy driving this vehicle. View attachment 971 View attachment 972
Congrats and welcome aboard!

OP
R

RickD

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
This is the exact one I ordered! I can't wait to get it. Still loving it?
Yep, I'm still loving it. But I just found out there is a side curtin airbag recall on this model. But otherwise I really like driving it. I get a lot of good comments and get asked a lot of questions about it.

Junkfood

Reactions
Yep, I'm still loving it. But I just found out there is a side curtin airbag recall on this model. But otherwise I really like driving it. I get a lot of good comments and get asked a lot of questions about it.
The airbag issue is a minor problem. It only takes a few minutes and my dealer did mine when doing my oil change.

Reactions
Is the recall on all models or just certain ones.. I have not received any recall notice on mine..??

Junkfood

Reactions
I found out about mine from the MyHyundia site which sent me a message with my VIN #. Mabe it only effects certain VIN # but you can go to their site and check or call your dealer a they can check for you. It only took about 5 minutes to fix mine.

Reactions
Hey Thanks.. ! I went to MyHundai site and yes it told me I had a recall with my Vin.#.. then went to the " recall site " then it told me no recalls for that number..I'll call the dealer Thanks .!

Reactions
Any one know what models are effected, mine doesn't get here till Dec.7

OP
R

RickD

Reactions
Thread Starter #15
Hey Thanks.. ! I went to MyHundai site and yes it told me I had a recall with my Vin.#.. then went to the " recall site " then it told me no recalls for that number..I'll call the dealer Thanks .!
I did the same thing with the same results. My manufacture date is 6/5/19.

OP
R

RickD

Reactions
Thread Starter #16
The airbag issue is a minor problem. It only takes a few minutes and my dealer did mine when doing my oil change.
Happy to hear it's just a minor problem. I am a pessimist and always expect the worst.

Reactions
Happy to hear it's just a minor problem. I am a pessimist and always expect the worst.
I just called a Hyundai dealer in South Texas and I am on the list to have my air bag recall taken care of this Thursday. The service rep. said it would take about an hour, what is required is to remove/lower a small area of the headliner to put a protective cover over a bolt that could rip the air bag.

OP
R

RickD

Reactions
Thread Starter #18
Did my airbag recall today, it took about 25 minutes. fast and EZ.

Hyundai Palisade Posts