Update software

mi215

Reactions
Hello.
I have 23 palisade calligraphy and I just updated new software.
However there are new features such as automatic block outside air
when the cars gets into the tunnel and etc don't appears in the setting.
I tried a couple times it's same.
Anyone has same issue?
Thanks.

Reactions
The navigation updates are extremely frustrating. Possibly, because not all vehicle models or years incorporate all the new features. The frustration is that there are no detailed notes that clearly indicate to a user which features are included or not in the navigation update for their specific vehicle. For example, the latest update for our 2021 Palisade Calligraphy (October 2023) indicates we finally have the wireless Android Auto / Apple Car Play feature! In fact there are even Hyundai tutorial videos showing how to access the feature. But no one seems able to get it to work; not the dealer, not email support, not phone support. In fact, after some research, the phone representative volunteered they have not been able to get it working on any models and that the online feature update description is apparently misleading and mistaken. Yet, the feature description has never been removed after over 4 months. So, it is hard to know who to believe and what features any given model and year actually receive.

Hyundai Palisade Posts