Rearview Mirror - Home Link and Blue Link Buttons on Limited - Illuminated ?

Reactions
Does anyone know if the rearview mirror buttons are supposed to be illuminated? I have a 2015 Sonata T and the rearview mirror controls i.e. home link and blue link button are all illuminated and my new limited Palisade mirror does not, hard to see at night.

Reactions
Does anyone know if the rearview mirror buttons are supposed to be illuminated? I have a 2015 Sonata T and the rearview mirror controls i.e. home link and blue link button are all illuminated and my new limited Palisade mirror does not, hard to see at night.
Unfortunately, they do not illuminate. Major oversight by Hyundai. Same with the dome/map light buttons.

OP
J
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Not a deal breaker, but unfortunately you can see these buttons at night. All the safety features these vehicles have - then you have two take your eyes off the road at night to try and find them...

Reactions
I put glow in the dark stick on bubble dots on the ones I use

Reactions
This is one of the strange things manufacturers do. My 2016 Tucson had illuminated home link buttons. Then my wife got a 2020 Tucson and that one doesn't have illuminated buttons and 2020 Palisade is same. Why Hyundai? Good thing is that you shouldn't need your homelink buttons while driving

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hyundai Palisade Posts