New Member Introduction Thread

Reactions
Hello to our new members!

This forum - and thread - was created to welcome all new members and owners to the Hyundai Palisade Forum community.

Please take a moment introduce yourselves and let us know why you chose the Hyundai Palisade over all other SUV's.

Thank you for reading, sharing, learning, and participating!

The Hyundai Palisade Forum Team
Hello!

New here, on the West coast in San Francisco, CA. Bought this car because of the 2nd row and most spacious compared to other SUVs for my toddler. It came down to the Telluride and after test driving it, this handled way better. Also, it had towing capability so had to get the top end as we go to Tahoe.

Love the car itself, but hate the fact that Hyundai has not come out with a 2024 OEM hitch. Last actual one is 2022-2023 as there is a on-going lawsuit for the electrical issue. So, super disappointed.

Lou902

Reactions

This forum - and thread - was created to welcome all new members and owners to the Hyundai Palisade Forum community.

Please take a moment introduce yourselves and let us know why you chose the Hyundai Palisade over all other SUV's.

We just got our 2024 limited in Feb.
Had a 2022 pathfinder that started giving us problems.
So we took the pathy to the shop and decided to walk the lot. nisssn and hyundai here are next to each other.
Talked to a salesman and went for a test drive. That's all it took. Got back to the dealer and right then and there we traded our pathy for the Palisades. Must say that the handling on the Palisade is much better then the Pathfinder

Reactions

Hi, I'm K
Just purchased ours yesterday. Hyper white limited for the wifey. Nicest car we’ve owned and we’ve had some expensive cars in the past! Looking to get some custom wheels soon! View attachment 1274 View attachment 1272 View attachment 1273
Gorgeous! Congratulations!

Reactions

Hello, I'm K. I have a new 2024 Palisade Calligraphy. I'm in LOVE with it. Has everything I need and SOME! Let's goooooo!!!

Hyundai Palisade Posts