Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

New Member Introduction Thread

PalisadeDan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Hello to our new members!

This forum - and thread - was created to welcome all new members and owners to the Hyundai Palisade Forum community.

Please take a moment introduce yourselves and let us know why you chose the Hyundai Palisade over all other SUV's.

Thank you for reading, sharing, learning, and participating!

The Hyundai Palisade Forum Team

Monty

Reactions
I just retired and my wife and I have two bucket lists. Visit all the Presidential Libraries and see as many national parks as we can along the way. We had a smaller SUV (BMW X3) which was a tad too small for comfortable long distance driving. I started by making a list of the things we wanted/needed in an SUV (price, safety, conveniences, warranty etc). We plan on putting a lot of miles on it as we love road trips! We checked out VW, BMW, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Mazda and every time the Palisade came out on top. I made a very snobby comment (intentionally) to the Hyundai sales rep and he nailed the reply. I said "I'm a BMW owner, how are you going to convince me to buy a Hyundai?" he replied "I'm not. The car will!" He was absolutely right. We bought a Limited AWD grey with black interior and LOVE it!

Rusty

Reactions
Welcome to the forum. Love my wife's Palisade as well!
Rusty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V New Member Introduction to Hyundai Palisade Forum 1