New here - 2020 Palisade SEL w/convenience package and aftermarket leather

amyowl

Reactions
Hi, Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm on my 3rd Hyundai, having owned a 2013 Sonata and a 2017 Tucson.
I bought my 2020 Palisade in June and have around 6500 miles on it so far. It is a very comfortable ride, nice features.
I did notice a little wind noise on long road trips, but it's not that big of a deal.
The only complaint I have is the stereo controls. The volume and tuning knobs are too far apart.

Reactions
Welcome to the forum.
If the knobs are the only complaint, you must enjoy the Palisade

Reactions
Hi, Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm on my 3rd Hyundai, having owned a 2013 Sonata and a 2017 Tucson.
I bought my 2020 Palisade in June and have around 6500 miles on it so far. It is a very comfortable ride, nice features.
I did notice a little wind noise on long road trips, but it's not that big of a deal.
The only complaint I have is the stereo controls. The volume and tuning knobs are too far apart.
Use the steering wheel controls for volume/tune?

Reactions
My Palisade has 6600 miles and road trip in the video below you can hear the noise. We tried rolling the window up and down, opening and closing the door no luck. When we would go into a valley, where the wind was blocked the sound would go away. The other thing was as the road curved from the west bound direct curving to the north the sound went away.This weekend I found a long road with a cross wind, driving down the road with the wind coming from the passenger side no whistling up to 70mph. Turn around and drove down the road with the cross wind coming from the driver side and the whistling started at ~30mph and on increased volume as speed increase. Several runs same result. So it seems to be a Flute effect, there is a hole/gasket gap something around the window/windshield in front of the driver causing this. Our trip was 4 hrs and this whistling in the video was for 2+ hr, horrible!

Hyundai Palisade Posts