Hyundai Palisade Canadian Brochure leaked

Reactions
I looked at a Canada Hyundai Site and noticed that there were 4 different trim levels. The site from the States shows only 3 trim levels. The Canada site showed an Essential , Preferred, Luxury and Ultimate. I did not compare the different trim features against each other. The Ultimate was pictured with the same grill as a Limited, the grills in the other 3 were the same as the SE and SEL.

kalcher

Reactions
I looked at a Canada Hyundai Site and noticed that there were 4 different trim levels. The site from the States shows only 3 trim levels. The Canada site showed an Essential , Preferred, Luxury and Ultimate. I did not compare the different trim features against each other. The Ultimate was pictured with the same grill as a Limited, the grills in the other 3 were the same as the SE and SEL.
It is kind of odd that they have different trims. Someone mentioned that they get AWD standard.

Reactions
I visited a site and it listed the Essential with FWD and AWD as an option. All the others were list with AWD however much higher price.. Don't know what their "dollar " vs. USA dollar value ratio difference is..

Hyundai Palisade Posts