Drive Mode Dial

Reactions
For those who are interested, I have seen many posts and videos on youtube regarding the drive mode dial.
For the FWD models, a drive mode dial upgrade/switch would give an animation on the infotainment screen and hill start assist.
1576686126765.png
1576686137581.png
1576686149625.png
1576686158573.png

Reactions
OP
I
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Did you do the upgrade? Also do you have a write up or directions on the installation?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Not at the moment. I'm planning on purchasing many parts when I'm over in Korea next year. I'll write up some DIY in the near future :)

Reactions
Not at the moment. I'm planning on purchasing many parts when I'm over in Korea next year. I'll write up some DIY in the near future :)
I'm very interested in doing this upgrade. Even if it doesn't add the on screen selection display feature but I just want the lighted dial selection indicator. Problem is that part is pretty expensive by itself so I'd rather not have to pay for installation on top of it.

Please keep us posted or if you have a link to a YouTube video or site that shares this info please let me know. TIA

OP
I
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
I'm very interested in doing this upgrade. Even if it doesn't add the on screen selection display feature but I just want the lighted dial selection indicator. Problem is that part is pretty expensive by itself so I'd rather not have to pay for installation on top of it.

Please keep us posted or if you have a link to a YouTube video or site that shares this info please let me know. TIA

Here are some videos. You can turn on auto translate caption for somewhat of an idea.
(Center Console removal)
(Installation)

BTW, the dial moves around on the FWD model but the AWD drive dial doesn't move around.

Reactions
Here are some videos. You can turn on auto translate caption for somewhat of an idea.
(Center Console removal)
(Installation)

BTW, the dial moves around on the FWD model but the AWD drive dial doesn't move around.
Thanks very much!!!

Hyundai Palisade Posts