Automatic Side Steps

Reactions
Here is an install that I worked with a local shop installing. They were nice enough for me to join in on the install and we tackled this job in an afternoon a few days ago. If there is interest from anyone I will be reselling these and offering the installation services too. Blue Oval Performance is the local shop where they specialize in custom mods from hot rods to Ferraris, and now Palisades

Attachments

Reactions
Here is an install that I worked with a local shop installing. They were nice enough for me to join in on the install and we tackled this job in an afternoon a few days ago. If there is interest from anyone I will be reselling these and offering the installation services too. Blue Oval Performance is the local shop where they specialize in custom mods from hot rods to Ferraris, and now Palisades

How much total? With shipping and minus installation? Also did you have English instructions or just the Korean? Trying to figure out if a ton of wiring is involved

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Vpatel25

Reactions
Question? Are these the Korean wing-steps that you installed or something else? I saw video on wing-step but don’t know if they had the amber light for signal.

OP
SuperSnake79
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Question? Are these the Korean wing-steps that you installed or something else? I saw video on wing-step but don’t know if they had the amber light for signal.
The ones I installed are from Korea but the company is Momoreal. I've been told they are the highest quality. I've never seen others first hand but I do know these are made high quality.

Hyundai Palisade Posts